Tips + Best Practices
5 Unique Ways to Use Posts
- Share a prayer. Looking for a practical way to pastor your congregation throughout the week? Write out a prayer, send it through Posts, and encourage people to “like” the Post after they have prayed.
- Write a devotional. What better way to pastor your congregation daily than to share a short devotional or encouragement from God? With Posts you have the ability to write content that your church members can see in the App.
- Link to YouVersion Events. Are you a faithful user of YV Events? Now you can link to your weekly Events. Not only will this send out a push notification to your church, you will also now have data within Insights to view how many people are opening that Post to navigate to Events. (Pro-tip: you can also link to your worship service on Church Online Platform!)
- Add in your own message notes. Looking for a simple, streamlined digital bulletin? Now you can add your own message notes, key takeaways, and other points in a Post for your congregation to follow along.
- Promote an event. Upcoming Christmas experiences? Unique service times? Special serving opportunity? All can be shared through Posts. Take it one step further and link to a sign up form right there in the Post!
Bonus Tip: Help your community pass Posts along! Encourage your congregation to click the "Share" icon in the top right corner of a Post to encourage a friend, pray for a neighbor, or invite someone to church that weekend.