Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Can I create a custom plan?
- Where do I create an event?
- When will my account be approved?
- When can I publish my Church Profile?
- How long does it take from the time I publish my Church Profile until it can be searched and discovered in the app?
- Can I share my Church Profile?
- What do I need to get my church published in the App?
- What browser should I use?
- Can I request to have my Church Profile hidden without being completely deleted?
- How can I delete my account?
Can I create a custom plan?
Plan submissions that are specific to your church are not currently available.
Because of our generous partners, YouVersion is able to provide outstanding Bible Plans, video resources, and more to people around the world in hundreds of different languages – all completely free.
Where do I create an event?
At this time, Events are not connected to your Church Profile.
Events is a completely free feature inside the YouVersion Bible App that helps users easily connect with church events they’re attending. Churches are encouraged to sign in at events.bible.com with a free YouVersion account to create their own Events to appear in the Bible App.
When will my account be approved?
We can't wait to help your church harness the power of YouVersion—an app installed on over half a billion devices worldwide. We'll send you a confirmation once our team has completed the verification process, typically within 48-72 hours.
When can I publish my Church Profile?
Once your church has been verified, and you've added your logo and schedule, you'll be ready to publish your Church Profile.
How long does it take from the time I publish my Church Profile until it can be searched and discovered in the app?
It may take 2-24 hours for the app to display your Church Profile after you publish it.
Can I share my Church Profile?
Absolutely! Once your church has been published, you can share your profile by copying the link under Church Profile.
What do I need to get my church published in the App?
- You provide accurate information for the church you are associated with
- Your organization is clearly part of historical, mainstream Christianity
- There are no other submissions with the same website or physical address
What browser should I use?
At this time, we recommend using Chrome or Firefox for the best experience.
Can I request to have my Church Profile hidden without being completely deleted?
Yes, please reach out to our Support Team to request this. Please note, it may take up to 24 hours for the profile to not show up in search and discovery in the app once it’s hidden.
How can I delete my account?
We're sorry to see you go! But if you do find that you no longer need your account, you can reach out to our Support Team & we'd be happy to get that taken care of for you!