FAQs of Insights
Updated 18 hours ago
Insights allows you to view aggregated data to see how your church and the larger YouVersion Community are engaging with Scripture.
Your Church Insights
- Your church Insights are available once your profile is published and at least five people have selected “Set As My Church.”
- Data updates on a 3 day delay, which means that data from Sunday won't appear until 3 days later (so Wednesday).
- Plan data is focused on people who have started a plan, as opposed to actual plan starts. This means that if one person starts multiple plans within a 28 day period, it would still only count as 1.
- Data should pull in whether your plan is visible to friends or set to private.
- If someone joins your church today, the data should still retroactively pull for the past 28 days.
- If you have multiple locations, you will be able to view your church's overall data or filter by location.
- YouVersion Trends are based on all activity from YouVersion, an app installed on over 500 million devices worldwide.
- Trends are country based, but can be broken down by state in the United States.
- If a country has less than 5 users it won’t reveal the data.